This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
How to Make Cranberry Orange Muffins with Whole Cranberries This…
How to Decorate A Unicorn Pumpkin This post may contain…
How to Easily Prepare Unicorn-Themed Cupcakes for a Video-Recipe Shoot…
Unicorn sugar cookies with royal icing This post may contain…
Unicorn rainbow buttercream frosting
Easy rainbow buttercream frosting for unicorn cupcakes
- Add the butter to the bowl of a stand kitchen mixer and beat for 5 minutes until doubled in volume.
- Gradually add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beating between each addition.
- Gradually add vanilla and milk. Beat on high 3 minutes, until combined.
- Divide buttercream evenly into 3 bowls. Add different food coloring (pink, blue and yellow) to each mixing bowl. With a large serving spoon, add buttercream into a large piping bag. First spoon pink, blue, and yellow, continue pattern till the piping bag is full.
- Frost cupcakes with unicorn rainbow buttercream icing using a jumbo size closed star piping tip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!