This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
How to make delicious, melt-in-your-mouth meringue pops in the magical…
When any 5 years old is presented with a sugary…
How to Effectively Use and Store Vinyl Backgrounds for Food…
TweetShareSharePin21Email21 SharesTweetShareSharePin21Email21 Shares
How to make full-sized unicorn party bags for birthday party…
How to make homemade unicorn hot chocolate mix gift jars!…
Unicorn rainbow buttercream frosting
Easy rainbow buttercream frosting for unicorn cupcakes
- Add the butter to the bowl of a stand kitchen mixer and beat for 5 minutes until doubled in volume.
- Gradually add the sugar 1/2 cup at a time and beating between each addition.
- Gradually add vanilla and milk. Beat on high 3 minutes, until combined.
- Divide buttercream evenly into 3 bowls. Add different food coloring (pink, blue and yellow) to each mixing bowl. With a large serving spoon, add buttercream into a large piping bag. First spoon pink, blue, and yellow, continue pattern till the piping bag is full.
- Frost cupcakes with unicorn rainbow buttercream icing using a jumbo size closed star piping tip.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!