This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
More Muffin Recipes
How to Make Cranberry Orange Muffins with Whole Cranberries This…
How to make scrumptious banana muffins with walnuts and topped…
How to Make and Style Blueberry Muffins This post may…
Easy and tasty breakfast in the cup for a busy…
TweetShareSharePinEmail0 SharesTweetShareSharePinEmail0 Shares
Spicy Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
Easy jalapeno cornbread in muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease muffin pan with room temperature butter.
- Dice 3 jalapeno peppers into small cubes. Slice 2 jalapeno peppers with seeds into rings.
- In a large bowl whisk together all dry ingredients. In a medium bowl mix egg, oil, and milk. Add wet ingredients into a large bowl with dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Fold in cubed jalapeno peppers.
- Spoon cornbread batterinto prepared muffin pan. Place sliced jalapeno pepper on top of each cornbread muffin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!