This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Spicy Jalapeno Cornbread Muffins
Easy jalapeno cornbread in muffin pan
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Grease muffin pan with room temperature butter.
- Dice 3 jalapeno peppers into small cubes. Slice 2 jalapeno peppers with seeds into rings.
- In a large bowl whisk together all dry ingredients. In a medium bowl mix egg, oil, and milk. Add wet ingredients into a large bowl with dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Fold in cubed jalapeno peppers.
- Spoon cornbread batterinto prepared muffin pan. Place sliced jalapeno pepper on top of each cornbread muffin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!