This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Mini pancakes cereal
Kids favorite breakfast.
- Maple syrup
- Fresh fruits
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, egg, canola oil, and vanilla extract.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients-flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Whisk them together.
- Add egg mixture into a bowl with dry ingredients. Mix ingredients until smooth batter formed without lumps.
- Transfer pancake batter into the pastry bag and close with a piping bag tie.
- Cut 1/4 inch from the tip of the piping bag.
- Pre heat the skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with cooking oil and pour a scoop of batter into the skillet.
- Squeeze small dots of pancake batter into the frying pan.
- Cook pancake until golden-brown on the bottom and carefully flip with a spatula. About 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove pancake from the frying pan when both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat the process until all batter is gone.
- Serve with maple syrup and fresh fruits.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!